So, he came to the idea of modeling the crucifix. He granted the original cast mould to his hometown and one of the replications got to the chapel of Evangelical Lyceum is Pozsony. Many more reproductions were born later and one of them got to Hargita square as well. The crucifix made by Fadrusz was inaugurated in 1935 on Hargita square in Pestszentimre and was consecrated by bishop István Haász. The local municipality had the Crucifix renovated and on 18 december 2003 the outdoor statue of János Fadrusz got back to its place in Hargita square.